Wednesday, April 22, 2009

zoolander

had to do a shoot yesterday for something in norway. it was fun. only got to snag a couple photos on my phone. so here they are. since when did kevin become a cool guy you ask? well, my friends (in john mccain's nasaly obnoxious voice), when he decided that he ought to get paid and eat free delicious food for doing as little work as possible. I guess it pays off to have orange mocha frappuchino gasoline fights.

The girl's name was nicole. she was super nice. This is us hanging out in the wardrobe trailer like idiots. I sat in this trailer and ate a lot of free food for an hour or so.


Dawn and Ramon would fix our hair every couple minutes. I'm glad my nice tits and great ass could make me a diva. thanks guys.















Here's setup for production.
That's all my gentle minions. until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment